Choose Welland Power For
PREMIUM CUSTOMER SUPPORT
POWER THAT CONTINUES
70 YEARS OF WELLAND
Dealers for Diesel Generators In Aruba
Aruba is an island located in the southern Caribbean sea and is a constituent country of Netherlands. It has a population of around 105,000 people and has two official languages of Dutch and Papiamento. Tourism is the largest contributor to the islands economy, with oil refining and offshore banking also contributing. The government is also looking at expanding their technology, finance and communications industries.
Aruba Grid Overview
Aruba Socket Type
Aruba Grid Coverage
In Aruba the grid runs at a frequency of 60Hz, this is the same frequency as most of North America.The Voltage in Aruba is 220V for three phase and 120V for single phase. Nearly 85% of the nations energy comes from heavy fuel oil, with the remaining 15% mainly coming from wind and small contributions from solar and biomass. Aruba does aim to use 100% renewable energy by 2020.
In Aruba the socket type they use are A, B, F and I as pictured below.
As of 2017, the Aruba grid reached 100% of its population. All electricity on the island is distributed by N.V. Electricteit-Maatschappij and it's essential they produce a reliable and affordable service not only for the inhabitants but also for the 1.5million seasonal tourists.